AppleGreener Store Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of the AppleGreener store are constantly changing, so make sure to keep visiting this page in order to keep abreast of the changes, by entering and using our store, you implicitly agree to the terms and conditions described on this page.
Terms you must abide by:
Welcome to the AppleGreener store, here are the terms and conditions for your use of and access to store pages:
Your entry and use of the www.AppleGreener.com store is your agreement to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement which includes all the details below and is a confirmation of your commitment to respond to the content of this agreement of the AppleGreener store, referred to below as "we" and also referred to as "the store", in The remaining terms of the "Terms and Conditions" and this Agreement shall be deemed effective upon your entry to the website.
1. No person may use the store if his membership is canceled from the AppleGreener Store.
2. Membership registration on our store is for the purpose of purchasing only and not with the intention or other purpose.
3. No member has the right to open two accounts simultaneously for any reason, and the site’s management has the right to freeze or suspend any account it deems contrary.
3) Accounts and Registration Obligations:
Once you submit the application for registration to obtain membership in the site, you are required to disclose specific information and choose a user name and secret password to use when entering the site. Upon activation of your account, you will be considered a member of the site, and thus you will have agreed to:
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and secret password. You agree to immediately notify the AppleGreener Store of any unauthorized use of your password, account, or other breach of your confidential information.
2. The AppleGreener Store will not be in any way responsible for any loss that may be caused directly or indirectly to you, morally or financially, as a result of disclosing the username or password information.
3. By registering with a membership on the AppleGreener site, you are considered the exclusive and sole responsible for any direct or indirect losses that may be caused to the AppleGreener store as a result of any unlawful or authorized use of your account by you or by any other person who obtained the keys to access your account on the site, whether with your authorization or Without authorization.
4. You agree to provide true, correct, updated, and complete information about yourself as required on the AppleGreener Store Registration Form.
5. Do not include in your username any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers, or any personal details, or the word AppleGreener or any word that indicates the name of our store.
6. The AppleGreener store is obligated to treat your personal information and contact information confidentially.
7. You will be obligated to always maintain and update the registration data to keep it true, correct, current, and complete, and if you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, current, incomplete or contrary to what is stated in the Terms and Conditions Agreement, the AppleGreener Store has the full right to stop Or limit or cancel your membership and account on the site, without prejudice to the rights of other AppleGreener store and its legitimate means to recover its rights.
8. AppleGreener Store is absolutely willing and at any time to conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and requires you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to verify your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
9. In the event that the applicant represents the commercial establishment, all required information and documents that include your commercial license, and other documents of the establishment and / or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf, must be provided.
10. In the event that you do not adhere to any of the above, the AppleGreener Store Administration has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and withhold you from the site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unverified accounts, operations or accounts that have been inactive for a long period of time
(4) Amendment to the terms and conditions:
1. You know and agree that the AppleGreener store makes any modification to the Terms and Conditions Agreement, according to which your obligations multiply or your rights diminish according to any modifications that may be made to the Terms and Conditions Agreement without the need to inform you.
2. You agree that the AppleGreener Store owns fully and without the legal responsibility to make basic or subsidiary amendments to this agreement without requiring that additional approval from you, at any time and with immediate effect, without committing to your news, and you can always know the amendments by referring For this page.
3. You agree that the AppleGreener store is a technical website on the Internet that allows registered buyers to purchase the merchandise on the site.
4. Membership on the store is free.
5. You may be charged additional fees or charges for shipping the products, and the store is obligated to inform you about them before purchasing
6. The store reserves the right to make adjustments to the charges for shipping and delivery operations as it deems appropriate. Any amendment will be announced by writing to you in your e-mail or on the website, and the amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether they are on fees or details of shipping services and you must adhere to them according to their terms when they are done. Advertise it.
7. All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, you must pay all fees due on your operations on the store plus any other expenses added by the AppleGreener store, provided that payment is made by means approved for that.
8. In the event that you are not obligated to pay the fees or charges charged for your operations on the store and the period exceeds 3 working days, the AppleGreener Store and without any legal liability reserves the right to cancel your purchase order.
(5) Payment for purchases:
1. The payment system in the AppleGreener store can be done entirely online through the payment options available on the AppleGreener store, which is the payment system to pay and pay by credit cards or through any payment method provided by the AppleGreener store on the store from time to time.
2. AppleGreener Store has all powers to choose the offered product and the right price for each product as the store deems appropriate.
3. The AppleGreener Store role ends when you receive your purchases. In the event of a replacement or refund, you must contact the store directly.
(6) Your personal information:
2.You are the only one responsible for the information that you have sent or published and the role of the AppleGreener store is to allow you to display this information on the website pages and through its advertising channels.
(7) You undertake, declare and warrant that you:
1- You will abide by all applicable local and international laws in this regard, as well as the terms and conditions in place regarding the use of the site.
All content included in the site, including but not limited to text, graphic designs, logos, button icons, symbols, sound clips, digital loads, data collected and electronic programs, are property and rights reserved either to the AppleGreener store or to the entity responsible for the design of the AppleGreener store, The authors of this content and its delegates are protected by copyright, trademarks, and intellectual and creative property and rights laws and laws.
1. Companies and brands that the AppleGreener store deals with as shipping companies, or displays their products on the store are protected by the rights and laws of other international and intellectual trademarks
(10) Buyer Protection:
The AppleGreener store is keen on buyers' rights, and aims to help buyers ensure their purchases are received.
1. In the event that the buyer purchases a merchandise with one of the payment methods available on the AppleGreener store, and he does not receive his merchandise or has received a merchandise that is different from the specifications stated on the offer page, then the buyer must contact us. And the store will take the necessary to replace or replace the product to the buyer.
2. The buyer should review his purchases at the store before paying, because once the order is sent, it will not be possible to cancel the order or return it to the appropriate return and exchange policy described on the site.
(11) Data confidentiality:
1. AppleGreener Store takes (concrete, organizational, and technological) standards to protect against an unauthorized person accessing and maintaining your personally identifiable information. Please note that the Internet is not a secure method, and the confidentiality of your personal information cannot be guaranteed 100%.
2. AppleGreener has no control over the actions of any third party, such as other internet pages linked to this site, or third parties claiming to represent you and others.
3.You know and agree that the AppleGreener store may use your information that you provided with it, in order to provide services to you in the AppleGreener store, and to send marketing messages to you, and that the privacy statement on this store controls the collection, processing, use, and transfer of your personal identity information.
(12) Revoke the terms and conditions agreement:
AppleGreener store according to the terms and conditions agreement and according to law may resort to a temporary or permanent suspension or withdraw and cancel your membership and / or limit or cancel your access to the store without harming his other rights and legitimate means to recover your rights in the case of:
1. If you violate the terms and conditions agreement.
2. If the AppleGreener Store cannot confirm any of your information provided to it is correct.
3. If the AppleGreener Store determines that your activities may cause you or other users and the AppleGreener Store legal issues.
4. The AppleGreener Store may "resort to its evaluation" to suspend the suspended users, as the user who has stopped his activity permanently or withdrawn his membership, may not be able to register or try to register in the AppleGreener store or use the store in any way whatever the circumstances, until permitting It has to be active in the AppleGreener store. However, if you violate this agreement of terms and conditions, the store reserves the right to recover any amounts owed to the store on you, and any losses and damages it caused to the AppleGreener store, and it also has the right to take legal measures and / or resort to the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to file a commercial case against you as it sees it. Fit AppleGreener store
5. Your or another violation of this Agreement does not obligate the AppleGreener Store to waive its right to take appropriate action for such and other similar violations. The AppleGreener Store does not guarantee that it will take action against all violations of the Terms and Conditions Agreement.
(13) Purchase process:
1.You are obligated by the terms to complete the purchase of the product you have choosed and pay for it through the payment methods provided by the store to its users.
2. The store has the right to reject or cancel purchases, whether paid or not, according to what the administration deems appropriate.
3. The store is not obligated to provide any product in case the payment is not completed or if there is a problem with the payment method
4.You agree not to make false purchases on the site, nor to use a fake name or any fake personal information, or to use a credit card for others without a purchase authorization, as the AppleGreener store has the right to take appropriate legal measures to prosecute all fraudulent transactions from This type.
(14) Illegal contents:
1. As a registered member of the site, you can include comments on the store in accordance with the laws in force, and it is forbidden for you to announce your phone numbers or e-mail through any part of the site, and this is considered a violation of the terms and conditions.
Our store encourages all members of the store to provide suggestions or feedback (feed back), and it will be displayed on the store anywhere specified by the store management.
(16) Cancellation of membership:
Without prejudice to his other rights and legitimate means to recover his rights, AppleGreener can stop or cancel your membership and / or access to the store at any time and without warning for any reason, without limitation, and can also cancel this terms and conditions agreement.
AppleGreener provides the goods as they are from the supplier, and as they are available, without their approval and without their guarantee, is neither visible nor visible, or their suitability for use, quality, safety or authenticity, as the AppleGreener store does not guarantee its accuracy, strength or completeness. But this does not prevent that we offer guarantees on some of the offered goods, and the store is obligated to inform you about the products that have a guarantee in the description of each product
(18) Defining responsibilities:
According to what is permitted by law, our store, its employees, managers, agents, affiliates and suppliers thereof will not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss or malfunctions arising from your use of the site. If you are not satisfied with the store or any of its contents, the solution is that you do not continue to use it, moreover you agree that any unauthorized use of the store and its services, due to your negligence, will cause harm to the AppleGreener store, and therefore the store will have to resort to the terms and conditions.
You agree to your safe use of the AppleGreener store while preserving the security of its managers, employees, agents, and suppliers and protecting them from any harm that may be incurred by them as a result of claims, losses, faults, costs, and expenses that occur due to your violation of the Terms and Conditions Agreement, your violation of any law, amendments, or infringement of the rights of third parties.
(20) Relationship and Notices:
None of the terms of the Terms and Conditions Agreement include a reference to a partnership between you and the AppleGreener Store. You do not have the authority to bind the AppleGreener Store in any way, and that any notices you wish to send to the AppleGreener Store, you must email them, with the AppleGreener Store responding to the email. You know and agree that any notices sent to you from the AppleGreener Store will be announced on the store or by the email you provided to us during the registration process.
(21) Transfer of rights and obligations:
You hereby grant the AppleGreener store the right to transfer part or all of its rights, benefits, obligations and responsibilities to other parties that work with it, without the need to refer to you, according to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions Agreement, and the AppleGreener store is committed to notify you of such transfers if they occur and also to publish on the site.
(22) General information:
If any paragraph in this Terms and Conditions Agreement is invalid or canceled or for any reason it is no longer in force, then such paragraph does not revoke the validity of the rest of the paragraphs contained in the agreement. This Agreement (which is amended from time to time in accordance with its terms) sets out all lines of understanding and agreement between you and the AppleGreener Store with regard to the following:
- It is not the right of any person who is not a party to this agreement to impose any terms or conditions in it.
- If the Terms and Conditions Agreement is translated into any other language, whether on the store or in other ways, the Arabic text will prevail over it.
(23) Governing Law and Legislation:
This Terms and Conditions Agreement is governed and drafted according to the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is completely and completely subject to the legislation applied in the courts in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.